Friday, June 11, 2010

A Place In This World

For some people it's easy, they figure out their purpose in life early on because of something they do or something that happens to them. For other people though, it's a big harder. They don't realize until really late in life what exactly they want to do or feel they are supposed to do. And for other people, it's a mixture of both of these things. Maybe you think you have figured out your calling, but then something new and amazing comes along and you think, "Wow, I'd love to be doing that." And you just live in that process all your life. I think I am part of the third group, growing up I always thought I was meant to be a teacher, but then that dream changed to a designer, and now my dream in life is to become a writer. But is it possible to have your heart set on so many dreams? Can you really accomplish all your heart desires? I plan to find out, because I have a journal full of dreams and things to do in life. And I plan to accomplish all of them. What is your dream?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment